Monday, September 10, 2012

Instaspiration...


This week over on the Heidi Swapp blog we are celebrating all things Instagram! Have you joined yet?
 I love it, its so easy to upload and share photos straight from my iphone with a click of a button... I would love for you to follow me (see the link on my side bar) or give me a shout out so I can follow you!
So Heidi asked us to create a project using Instagram photos. I couldn't go past these photo's of my youngest taken recently when he had his face painted...when I uploaded them to instagram I was shocked at  how old he looked, he was not my baby anymore...so I wanted to record those feelings for my self and him.
If you know me and my scrapping you will always find journalling on my pages, for this project I created a little secret hidden journalling with a couple of magnets, you will see my journaling spot comes completely off the layout  to reveal my journalling underneath....pop on over to the Heidi Swapp blog to see how I created it!


 Do you spy that fabulous Greatest View animal print button!

                                                                   Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment