Monday, September 3, 2012

Awesome Blossom, Colors and Sketch

If you follow my blog, you know I am a huge challenge player.  I really need that starting point.  Typically I start with a need or stamp set and then go looking for sketches or colors to fit.  But this time, I started with the colors at The Play Date Cafe.  It's such a different combination that I typically use and I wanted the colors to be the star.

So...I have a new set from The Alley Way Stamps called Awesome Blossom - big blooms that I could splash across the card particularly given that I had this week's sketch at clean&simple in the back of my mind!!

Very Snazzy!



  • Stamps: The Alley Way Stamps Awesome Blossom, Mad Gab ("snazzy"), Christmas Magic ("very")
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Purely Pomegranate, Sahara Sand
  • Ink: Stampin' Up Purely Pomegranate, Sahara Sand, Old Olive, Midnight Muse
  • Accessories: Martha Stewart Trio of Butterflies, gems colored with Copics


No comments:

Post a Comment