Saturday, September 29, 2012

As You Wish: Boo to You

It's just a short scroll down for Dynamic Duos!

I was thinking that I was done with Halloween cards, but as I was spending an exciting Friday night sorting through my digital images, these eyes from As You Wish Designs kept following me...

Boo to You

I also knew that I had this fun Authentique paper in my Halloween stack and knew they would be a good fit.

I used this week's Mojo Monday sketch:


  • Stamps: As You Wish Designs Card Quotes Word Art 3 (in the Hybrid section)
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Tangerine Tango, Papertrey Ink Fine Linen, Authentique Enchanted Collection "Glowing"
  • Ink: none
  • Accessories: Memory Box spider, Papertrey Ink Fine Linen ribbon and Linen/Canvas Impression Plate, Spellbinders squares and circles

No comments:

Post a Comment