Friday, September 14, 2012

Sweet 'n Sassy Fall Frenzy

I LOVE fall!  I love the cooler temperatures.  I love the colors.  I love the crispness in the air - everything seems clearer.  So I was absolutely thrilled when Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps came up with the following idea...


Hello stamping friends!!  We are so excited about Fall arriving
soon that we've decided to celebrate the season with a 
Fall Frenzy Blog Hop & Virtual Stamp Day!

The Design Divas have created some fabulous eye candy for you featuring our wonderful selection of Fall stamps so we hope you'll hop along with us today!

Be sure not to miss a single stop along the way because we'll be drawing one lucky commenter from a random DT blog to win a $25 credit to the store!!

Here's the list of blog participating in today's hop: 
Kim Singdahlsen <===You are here

When you're done hopping be sure to join us for a fun day of challenges over in our Splitcoaststampers forum.  We're giving away some fun prizes, too, so don't miss it! We look forward to seeing your fabulous Fall creations!



 -----------------------------------------------------

When we do blog hops or new stamp releases, we get to pick the stamp sets that we want to share.  I saw the list of fall stamps that we were showcasing and the one that I picked instantly was Sweet Pumpkin because I knew I would make cards for a very special young lady - my youngest niece.  Check out this smile and then you'll see how totally perfect these grinning pumpkins are!


I'm not sure which is cuter?!!  Oh...who am I kidding?  I am the luckiest auntie on earth to be the recipient of this little girl's smiles and hugs!  (But these pumpkins are also pretty darn cute!)

Fall Frenzy 2
Then I have another very sweet set to show you - Autumn Lovin' Cocoa.  This a very cute set with Cocoa Mouse - but I used very rich colors and papers to create a surprisingly elegant card!
Fall Frenzy 1
Isn't Cocoa a nice surprise peeping over all of those rich autumn colors?!
I hope you enjoyed my peek at autumn.  Next on our hop is Bridget Finlay.  
Enjoy the hop, then join us for a Virtual Stamp Day in the Sweet 'n Sassy Forum over at splitcoaststampers.  There are new challenges every two hours starting at 10 a.m. EST.  (I have created the first challenge so I hope to see you there!!)
Sweet Pumpkin:
  • Stamps: Sweet 'n Sassy Sweet Pumpkin
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Lucky Limeade CS, Pumpkin Pie dsp
  • Ink: Memento black and copics
  • Accessories: Stampin' Up Scallop border punch, Lifestyle Crafts embossing folder, misc twine
  • Challenges: Freshly Made Sketches One Year Anniversary to use any past sketch

Autumn Lovin' Cocoa:
  • Stamps: Sweet 'n Sassy Autumn Lovin' Cocoa
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler, Reminisce Autumn Plaid
  • Ink: Memento Black and copics
  • Accessories: Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler ribbon, Brushed Bronze Buttons, Linen Thread


No comments:

Post a Comment