Sunday, September 9, 2012

LIM: One Layer Foliage

This is my second post today.  It's just a short
scroll down for my CASology and Stampin' Royalty card.

It's one layer week at the Less Is More challenge.  Normally, I am not great at one layer.  I love CAS cards, but one layer can be really tough!  However, I had Stampin' Up's French Foliage set out already and those leaves are so gorgeous they can stand alone on a one layer card!!

LIM Foliage and Prayers

This is just an itty bitty card - I never used to make small notes, but as I am crafting more and more for my use (vs. the church cardmaking if you've followed my blog for the last few weeks!) - I think small cards to tuck into cookie trays or other small gifts would be very handy.

The slight color change on the leaf is actually some Champagne Mist shimmer paint.
  • Stamps: Stampin' Up French Foliage, Blessings from Heaven
  • Paper: white
  • Ink: Stampin' Up Cajun Craze, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso
  • Accessories: Stampin' Up Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint (made by Tsukineko), misc gems

No comments:

Post a Comment