Thursday, September 20, 2012

The Spider and the Web

I have had so much fun with Ghoul-Friend by The Alley Way Stamps this month, that I am almost sad that this is my last post before myself and the rest of the design team move on to using the October release.  (I'm not that sad...I've seen the October release...my favorite small TAWS image has been "bigged"...yeah!!!...check back next week!)

TAWS Ghoul


This was supposed to look like a spiderweb wreath.  I'm not sure the wreath part comes through?!  But I still love the little eyes peeking from the inside.  The bow is a 10 cent bandana from Hobby Lobby.  I just ripped strips to tie into bows.

The sketch came from Tuesday Morning Sketches.


I am also entering at Simon Says Stamps: Emboss It as the background is dry embossed and the web and the spider are heat embossed.

  • Stamps: The Alley Way Stamps Ghoul-Friend
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Black, Crumb Cake, Papertrey Ink Summer Sunrise
  • Ink: Versamark
  • Accessories: Stamp'n Stuff Starry Night Embossing Powder, Cuttlebug embossing folder, Spellbinders circle and scalloped circle dies, Halloween bandana


No comments:

Post a Comment