Tuesday, September 18, 2012

An Autumn Anniversary

My brother and his wife have an anniversary coming up soon.  As soon as I saw this week's CAS-ual Friday challenge, I knew it would be perfect for their card.


The black and white is perfect for them.  They have family photos and photos from their travels on their walls - all in black and white.  It's a wonderful look.  They had their wedding in the autumn and used fall colors so I wanted to honor that with a little orange.  

The three panels on this week's retrosketch were perfect for Papertrey Ink's Take Three die.  I have all of the seasonal sets that go with the die - and, funny enough, I used the winter stamps for this fall card!

Autumn Anniversary


  • Stamps: Papertrey Ink Take Three: Winter, Tag-Its 5 (sentiment)
  • Paper: black, Black Market Paper Ebony and Alabaster
  • Ink: Papertrey Ink Canyon Clay
  • Accessories: Papertrey Ink Canyon Clay satin ribbon and button, misc twine, Cuttlebug dot embossing folder

No comments:

Post a Comment