Saturday, September 8, 2012

Dynamic Duos and French Foliage

There are new colors at Dynamic Duos!!  Always Artichoke and Cajun Craze - starting to move into those wonderful fall tones!!  Love it!

French Foliage Thank You



Today is the day that a friend has invited me as a guest to the Stampin' Up Denver Regional Conference.  Yeah!!  So I actually made a dozen of these for swaps.  Other than hand-cutting the leaves, they were quite simple.  I am assuming that as you read this, I am in the middle of getting hundreds of fantastic new ideas and I will definitely be sharing!!

Be sure to check out all of the other cards made by the design team.  Then create your own and link up.  Every single week I am amazed at the variety of ideas for the SAME TWO colors!!

  • Stamps: Stampin' Up French Foliage, Just Believe ("thank you")
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Crumb Cake and Artichoke CS, Cajun Craze dsp
  • Ink: Stampin' Up Always Artichoke and Cajun Craze
  • Accessories: Stampin' Up Adorning Accents Edgelits and Embossing folders, Linen Thread and Square Lattice Folder


No comments:

Post a Comment