Sunday, September 23, 2012

Sneak Peek: Tom Turkey has been BIGGED!

Last week, I said that one of my favorite stamps from The Alley Way Stamps (TAWS) has been "bigged" and today I get to show you a sneak peek!!!

A Very Colorful Turkey!

Isn't he totally charming??!!  He originally showed up in the set Cover Ups but in a mini version.  I was thrilled when I saw him in this big size in the upcoming set It's Fall About You so I can showcase him!!    There are sneak peeks on the TAWS blog this week for the three new sets being released for October, then a blog hop on Thursday.  After that - YOU too can buy Mr. Turkey in his new big size!

To make him interesting (as if he needed to be more interesting) - I cut out three of his tail feathers and gave them a little curve.  Here's a close-up:



Be sure to check out the TAWS blog - there is a prize at the end of sneak peek week!!

I got help for this card from unscripted sketches (turned on its side)


And, the idea for the knot embellishment came from the Catered Crop challenge to use a knot.  This knot came directly from a list of ideas that they had on their post.

  • Stamps: The Alley Way Stamps It's Fall About You
  • Paper: Simple Stories Harvest Lane
  • Ink: Memento black and Copics
  • Accessories: Papertrey Ink button twine, MME Miss Caroline Decorative Brads


No comments:

Post a Comment