Friday, September 7, 2012

A Wreath for Merry Monday

I'm playing with this week's Merry Monday sketch challenge.  (I'm feeling good - it's the 3rd week in a row - I so wish I would have started at the beginning of the year so I was prepared for the Christmas rush!!)

Merry Wreath

I did change it to a square because my wreath was just a little small and got lost on a standard-sized card.


This is a Stampin' Up only card because a dear friend has invited me as a guest to the Stampin' Up Regional conference in Denver tomorrow and I am working on swaps.  Other than tying the bow - this card is VERY quick and easy.
  • Stamps: Stampin' Up Every Little Bit, Tiny Tags ("merry")
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler, Be Of Good Cheer dsp
  • Ink: black and markers
  • Accessories: Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler ribbon and twine, Perfect Polka Dots folder, Snowburst(?) folder (retired, sorry!), large scallop circle punch, 1 3/8" circle punch, Dazzling Details (a tiny bit on the ornament)


No comments:

Post a Comment