Tuesday, March 12, 2013

the lego table...

I'm keeping up with my Poject Life so far. My week 9 spread was up on the Heidi Swapp blog recently showcasing her new releases Clear Pop and Serendipity. I had so many photos I had to add in an extra insert. The first photo shows the spread with the insert.


This photo shows the spread without the insert.

 
That favorite journalling card was one of Heidi's Valentine downloadables.


My husband went over seas that week and I wanted to keep an email he sent me. I overlayed one of the Clear Pop tags and then a Flair button from Greatest View for fun!


I think my favourite thing about Project Life is, I get to permantly have records of the drawings my boys do each week.


 
Love this felt fuzzy embellishment from Scrap This!


The right side

 
I have used one of the Clear Pop pockets to hold a fav memory from that week.

 



  Another Clear Pop tag  embellished with a Greatest View flair.



My boys went to a lego Party and they got some name badges I wanted to keep them in a safe place. I used a yellow baggie from Greatest View!


The extra insert tells the story of the lego table my dad built for my boys. I filmed them playing on it for the first time and used my QR reader to create a barcode for the video which I had uploaded to You Tube, now I can scan it and watch it at any time.


 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment