Thursday, March 21, 2013

CAS(E) this Sketch with a Pocket

This week's sketch from CAS(E) this Sketch has a pocket!  Of course, you don't have to be constrained by the pocket - but I don't think that I have ever included a pocket on a card - so I went for it!!

Park Bench Birthday

Besides, the paper that I used - Park Bench by Fancy Pants - is currently my favorite!  So when I found it, I also had to get the Tape Strips, Decorative Bags and Flair Button.  Thank goodness for this challenge or I couldn't have justified any of it!!??

I have absolutely no idea what to put on the tag.  It will all show through.  I should have thought this through a little more carefully.

Here's this week's sketch - I hope you play along!


  • Stamps: Papertrey Ink Tag-Its #10 ("birthday")
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Very Vanilla and Island Indigo
  • Ink: black
  • Accessories: Fancy Pants Tape Strips, Decorative Bags and Flair Button, Papertrey Ink Bookmark Die (trimmed down), Stampin' Up Island Indigo twine


No comments:

Post a Comment