Monday, March 11, 2013

Guest Spot with Merry Monday

This is my second post today!

I had the great privilege of being the Top Pick at the Merry Monday challenge a few weeks ago so I get to be their guest today!!

This week is a sketch challenge (my fave!!!).   My card really took on a life of its own.  This card started out with bright colors and patterns and singing birds but it just wasn't coming together. Then I woke up Saturday morning to swirling snow and two other challenges that were playing with negative die cuts.  With all of that inspiration - this card came together very quickly!

Joy

Crazy 4 Challenges calls their negative die cut challenge "being negative".

And for Just Us Girls, it is technique week:


  • Stamps: WPlus 9 Folk Art Flurries
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Lucky Limeade, Raspberry Ripple, Primrose Petals
  • Ink: white
  • Accessories: Seasonal Sentiments dies (the word and the snowflake), Stampin' Up Lucky Limeade twine, misc white button, Martha Stewart border punch


No comments:

Post a Comment