Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Girls can be Super Heroes too!!!

I hesitated in making and posting this card because you have to a very specific recipient in mind.

Personally, I grew up playing Batman and Robin.  (As much as I hate to admit this, I was born in the 60s - so that Batman and Robin I grew up playing was based on the really corny television series - not the dark Batman that everybody knows now.)  After we all got tired of running around the neighborhood in capes, rescuing very confused dogs and a squirrel or two, we went inside and dressed up our Barbie dolls.  So the idea of a pink Caped Crusader card makes total sense to me!!

Besides, yesterday I posted a Ka-Pow card for a boy so I had to give the girls equal time!

Pow

The cute flair buttons are from 3 Girl JAM.  You will be seeing more from them on Friday when we have blog hop to show you their fabulous Crinkle Ribbon.

The sketch is from Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge.


  • Stamps: The Alley Way Stamps Ka-Pow
  • Paper: Papertrey Ink Raspberry Fizz, Stampin' Up Basic Gray dsp, Simple Stories Snap Color Vibe
  • Ink: Memento black and copics
  • Accessories: 3 Girl Jam Flair buttons, My Favorite Things Fishtail banners, Martha Stewart Fine Crystal Glitter

No comments:

Post a Comment