Thursday, March 7, 2013

pop pop pop...

Heidi Swapp's newest releases Color Pop and Clear Pop is to die for. The Color Pop is so vivid and striking and the Clear Pop which includes acrylic memory files and embellishments is out of this world. This layout was recently up on the Heidi Swapp blog. It tells the story of Heidi and the rest of the media team coming to visit me in hospital during CHA.



I love how the clear embellishments make a fun statement!
 I've added a flair button from Greatest View as well!

 
I hung the memory file at the top of the layout with tiny jump rings and it opens to reveal this...
 
 
A mini fotostack..
 
 
 Lovin the layers created...

 
 

Inside the mini fotostack is a barcode. While I was in the hospital with my eldest who was sick I went looking on You Tube for videos of Heidi during CHA. I downloaded an App for my iphone called a QR reader which creates and reads  barcodes.  Once I scan the barcode it opens to the webpage and I can watch the video at any time!


 
This was the girls and I the morning of the show...before everything took a drastic turn...


I encourage you to ask your LSS to get these stunning lines in they are sooooooooo FABULOUS!!!!!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment