Friday, March 22, 2013

Day 4: Online Class Pattern Play

This is my second post today!!

Yesterday in the Pattern Play class, we learned many, many ways to alter patterned paper.  I thoroughly enjoyed their ideas and tips, but I found myself thinking that I don't even do well with the basic paper, let alone altering it and making it even fancier!!  So I didn't make anything yesterday but when I woke up this morning and looked out my window at an incredibly dreary and drizzly day - I had an idea!!

Praying for You

The technique on this was to score your patterned paper and then to sand at the scores to give it a little extra pattern.  

That's all I have to say on this - because today's online videos went up half an hour ago and I am ready to play!!

I used the sketch from Pals Paper Arts.  It's a great sketch for playing with patterned paper!!

  • Stamps: Papertrey Ink Scattered Showers
  • Paper: Pebbles Seen and Noted
  • Ink: Memento Black and Copics
  • Accessories: Scalloped border punch, misc gems

No comments:

Post a Comment