Sunday, March 17, 2013

Pink Saturday:)...Only It's Sunday...

Spring Please...


Ok...I must confess...I did not take this one...but I do love it...
Every spring there is a family at the hospital where I work...I am seeing the parents right now...I am hoping for the little ones soon because we are scheduled to move to a new location...just one of the many things I will miss about our current location...sigh...


Now this one I did take:) this little guy is blooming right against the house...despite the snow in the forecast:)


Can you make out the little purple crocuses in the middle? Again right up against the house:)

So I guess spring really is on the way!


My friend thought I might like this...Of course she was SO right...lol...

And I will leave you with this...






No comments:

Post a Comment