Thursday, March 7, 2013

CAS(E) this Sketch with a Bumble Bee!!

This is my second post today!

It's time for this week's CAS(E) this Sketch!  I went even more literal than usual this week with pretty much an exact use of the sketch.  I've convinced myself that it is actually more of a challenge to use the sketch exactly as is.  It is NOT a lack of creativity!!

Just Because

My card came about because of that little bumble bee.  I just got this cute die by Elizabeth Craft Designs.  It also comes with wing piece that has the wings back more so you could add a number of them to a card and they would all look different.

Just Because close

My colors came from Dynamic Duos - just PERFECT for my bumble bee!


I hope to see you at CAS(E) this Sketch this week - even though I took the sketch literally - this sketch allows for a whole lot of variety.  Just check out the design team cards to see what I mean!

  • Stamps: Papertrey Ink Simple Sentiments
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Garden Green CS and dsp, Daffodil Delight CS and dsp
  • Ink: black
  • Accessories: Cuttlebug embossing folder, Stampin' Up scallop border punch, Elizabeth Craft Designs bee die

No comments:

Post a Comment