Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Butterflies - Two Ways

I am in a butterfly mood today.  It could be that today begins a three day warm up toward record breaking temperatures!

I decided to break out my neon inks.  Every so often I look at them, have a little buyer's remorse (they really aren't my style) and decide that I have to get some use out of them!  For this card, I paired the bright colors with kraft to tone them down a little.

Uniko Butterflies

The sketch comes from Nacho Average Challenge.


I had this card all done and photographed and realized that I was being a little stupid.  I actually won the butterfly stamps that I am using from Addicted to CAS and their current challenge is "Wings".  Obviously, I should have used these butterflies on a CAS card!!

Uniko 2

  • Stamps: Uniko Bright Butterflies
  • Ink: Hero Arts Neon Yellow, Pink, Orange, Green
  • Paper: Astrobrights Glow, Stampin' Up Crumb Cake
  • Accessories: black pearls, Sizzix embossing folder, ribbon from Hobby Lobby

No comments:

Post a Comment