Sunday, March 24, 2013

PTI: Birthday Wishes to You

The current challenge at A Passion for Papertrey is to use negative die cuts.

If I EVER again think about doing a negative die cut with a word die - that has lots of little extra pieces that have to be glued back in - just shoot me...or maybe just take away my Cuttlebug!!

Birthday wishes to you

Sorry for the shadowy gray look to this picture - I can never get a nice white card but keep enough shadow on it to show off the embossing - particularly when it very subtle like the Papertrey impression plates.

I wanted the entire focus on the sentiment - so I used the nice simple sketch at Seize the Birthday.



  • Stamps: Papertrey Ink Wonderful Words Birthday
  • Paper: Papertrey Ink Simply Chartreuse, Hibiscus Burst, Summer Sunrise, Orange Zest
  • Ink: Papertrey Ink Simply Chartreuse
  • Accessories: Papertrey Ink Wonderful Words Birthday die, Beautiful Blooms II #3 die, Hibiscut Burst button, Martha Stewart Fine Crystal Glitter, Trendy Twine Tickled Pink

No comments:

Post a Comment