Thursday, March 14, 2013

CAS(E) this Sketch: So Tweet

This is my second post today.  Please read further for my plea for help!!??

We have a nice simple sketch for you this week at CAS(E) this Sketch!


I had just picked up a cute stamp/die set by Hero Arts called Bold Pop - I liked the idea of a flower, bird, banner layer, but it was just too small for a regular card.  Then I stumbled on some 3x3 envelopes.  I don't know why I had them - but the light bulb came on and I realized that the flower/bird/banner would fit nicely on a small notecard!

So Tweet 2

It's fun working with these tiny cards!

I also am playing along with the colors at Pals Paper Arts.  When I saw them I swore that I was going to use them because I simply have not used either Calypso Coral or Raspberry Ripple and it would definitely be a challenge.  The challenge ends today so I am squeezing in at the last minute (but I did it!)

  • Stamps: Hero Arts Bold Pop, My Favorite Things Notched Tags (sentiment)
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Raspberry Ripple
  • Ink: Stampin' Up Rasberry Ripple, Calypso Coral and Crumb Cake
  • Accessories: Hero Arts Bold Pop dies, Timeless Twine Krazy for Kraft


No comments:

Post a Comment