Monday, March 11, 2013

One Layer Spots and Stripes

It was the easiest of cards...

It was the hardest of cards...

I am SO not comfortable with one-layer cards and it's one layer week at Less is More.  I am definitely a clean and simple stamper but no matter how simple my card is, I feel like I have to have just one extra layer to frame it.  I virtually always have a standard sized color then a 4 x 5 1/4 white piece on top.  That's just a little bit of a frame...and it makes me happy.  I feel like it keeps the images from falling off the card!?

But I had a great stamps for spots and stripes which was the rest of this week's LIM challenge - so I took the challenge...

Hello

(I still want a bottom black layer to frame it!!)

I also used this week's unscripted sketch.


  • Stamps: The Alley Way Stamps Pillow Talk, Words to Live By
  • Paper: Just white!!!
  • Ink: Memento Blakc and copics
  • Accessories: none!


No comments:

Post a Comment