Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Hey You..

Today Im sharing a couple of projects using Basic Grey's Hey You collection. I adore the muted understated tones of the pattern papers.
My first layout tells the story of my youngest's new undies, I have some hidden journaling in the glassine baggie.




My second layout also features my youngest. This time I'm celebrating his first day at Kindy. I love
the pops of orange drawing the eye around the page.




 

For my final project I created a simple wall hanging using two favourite photos from our recent trip to Disneyland. I have used two pages from the Printed chipboard Album. The pages come already decorated, I simply added a photo and a couple of pieces of pattern papers and buttons to complete the project.

 




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment