Thursday, March 14, 2013

Farewell Google Reader...now what??

I am in complete and total panic.

For years now, I wake up with my first cup of coffee, pop onto Google Reader and scroll through all of your wonderful creations.  Google Reader does all of the work of finding all of the new posts on the hundreds of blogs that I love.  I read all the new posts, comment, add to folders, etc.

But last night, Google announced that Google Reader will be no more as of July 1st.

I'm sure there are many, many alternatives out there - maybe even better - but I don't what they are.

What do you all do to read your blogs???

I don't want emails.  I don't want to go into all of my favorite blogs just to see if you have posted.

And most importantly - I would really like to do this on my iPad.

What do you all do???

{I'm going to go get a second cup of coffee now and try not to think about this}

No comments:

Post a Comment