Friday, April 29, 2011

Could they be any different??

As usual, I have waited until the last minute to play the monthly sketch challenge at i{heart}2stamp


The sponsor for this sketch is Unity Stamps.  Although it isn't a requirement, I had wanted to use a Unity Stamp on my card, but I don't have many.  I have giant cupcakes which wouldn't fit.  I have some large sentiments.  And I have a Valentine's set.  So I gave up on Unity and went for another new set that I just received from Our Daily Bread.  It's a whole set that fits inside Spellbinders Labels 18 - each have birds and butterflies - absolutely beautiful stamps!


I finished that card, but before I posted it I decided to stretch and wander out to my mailbox.  I had a small package from a company from which I had ordered some copics.  When I opened the package, I was surprised because I had forgotten that I had picked up one Unity Stamp from their clearance section!!  And it was a square and the right size to fit the sketch!!  So here's my totally different second card:


Same sketch...totally different cards!

Praying For You:
  • Stamps: Our Daily Bread Birds and Butterflies Labels, Our Craft Lounge Prayers and Blessings sentiment
  • Ink: Stampin' Up Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip and a Baja Breeze marker
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze, Parisian Breeze dsp
  • Accessories: Stampin' Up Baja Breeze Seam Binding, Spellbinders Labels 18, Martha Stewart Hydrangea Punch, misc pearls, Stampin' Up embossing folders
You're A Star:
  • Stamps: Unity
  • Ink: Memento black, copics
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Not Quite Navy CS and dsp, Daffodil Delight
  • Accessories: Stampin' Up Real Red striped ribbon, misc gold brads

No comments:

Post a Comment