Saturday, April 2, 2011

It"s Pink Saturday!!

I have so much material to chose from..I just uploaded a slew of pictures to my computer from my camera and as you all know pink is what appeals and so pink is predominant within my cohort of pictures...I specifically uploaded though, so that I could show you one in particular...I shall save that for last...so...hmmm let us see...

first we have...
This was a gift from the ladies when I finished my second year as race chair...It was filled with all kinds of pink goodies, including a 4G pink flash drive...

Next we have...

These lovely Gerber Daisies..These were on the tables at the Preakness party that was had the day before the actual race last year...Komen had a special day of pink races for breast cancer survivors the day before each of the triple crown races last year...they are doing it again this year also...

And now, the reason for the mass upload from the camera this morning...yes folks here he is...Elvis is back! And he is Pink!! And he is a Komen Man!
                                                     Elvis and Pink Friend
      Just look at that Running Ribbon

                                                                Wicked Fun
                                                      My friend Sandy and Elvis

How's that for a Pink Saturday!! Now, you all stay Pink...Oh, the back story on Elvis? He and his friend in the pink tux are the IT guys for Komen headquarters, and their costumes were made by Elvis's Mom for the Gala the last night of the Susan G Komen for the Cure Leadership Conference...I am here to tell you they were a HUGE hit!!! lol!!

Please join us over at Beverly's for a Pink filled Pink Saturday...








No comments:

Post a Comment