Monday, April 11, 2011

Bibs as Inspiration

Today's Splitcoast Clean and Simple Challenge was an inspiration piece - a photo of 10 darling bibs from Toys R Us:


The first thing that I noticed was the parade of elephants and I knew that the Martha Stewart elephant punch would be perfect!!




Then while I was looking for the elephant punch in my closet of secondary supplies (that's the place where things that I don't use often go to disappear forever!) - I came across this roll or ribbon and it totally worked for this challenge!


Elephant Parade
  • Stamps: Stampin' Up Tiny Tags
  • Ink: Stampin' Up Basic Gray
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Bashful Blue, Gable Green, Papertrey Ink Lemon Tart
  • Accessories: Stampin' Up Bashful Blue gingham, tag punch, Cuttlebug Embossing folder
Happy Birthday from the Zoo:
  • Stamps: Stampin' Up Four Frames, Verve sentiment
  • Ink: Stampin' Up Turquoise
  • Paper: Papertrey Simply Chartreuse
  • Accessories: Stampin' Up Decorative Label Punch, Turquoise grosgrain, embossing folder, Crystal Stickers glitter domes, ribbon from Michaels

No comments:

Post a Comment