Friday, April 15, 2011

Happy Pink Saturday!!

Hello! and happy pink Saturday to everyone...I am trying out a different font size today so bear with me...hope I used the right bear...so hard to do the right thing grammatically...and I so need to appear literate around here...I am actually working today and so this is being posted on Friday evening...so no...I am not up early on Saturday morning, you silly ladies! I am so not a morning person! 
   I am going to get some Pink on now!
Here is a little bunch of pink that I thought you might enjoy... 
It is spring, after all...


Next we have...


A Warrior in Pink Car...I really really want one of these...I want the Mustang actually, but I couldn't find a decent picture of that one...so...
and now for your viewing pleasure...
I just thought that was nice...Well, I hate to cut this off, I am having so much fun Pinking it up here but...0400 comes pretty early around here...so...without further ado...
and...this should say Pinkim but...
PS...I have been remiss...It just occurred that I neglected to provide the link that will lead you back to Beverly's HOWSWEETTHESOUND
  You will find lots more pink over there!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment