Thursday, April 21, 2011

A Random Thought Thursday!

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment"-Ralph Waldo Emmerson 
I just love that quote, don't you? I saw this the other day and I felt that it was so true that I added it to the top of my blog. There it is right at the top under the heading...
I do believe that I remain true to who I really am. I know that I am happiest when I am at my very Pinkest. There are those that sometimes wish me to be something else. There are times when I am forced to be, for short periods of time...I am never very happy then...
I always, so far, find my way back...I am glad and proud that I do...I used to believe, when I was younger, that to conform was to be what I need to be, what I should be. Now that I am older and wiser and Pinker, I am happier, and those around me are happier with me. 
That, I believe, is Accomplishment!
Hooray for older and wiser!




PS...If you like the illustration at the top just under the quote...click here...there are more where that came from...
                                                           



                                            deidresuemosher

No comments:

Post a Comment