Thursday, April 14, 2011

Ways To Use Body "Parts"

Today's Splitcoast Ways To Use It challenge is to use people OR parts of people.  Since I am in the midst of graduation cards and I have these graduation feet - I chose to use "parts"!



I'm not feeling entirely right about how the banner looks across the top - I'm not sure why I'm unhappy - I just am.  But, the banner stamp and die just came in the mail yesterday so I HAD to include it.  The stamp and die actually have cute little bows at each end - but they just didn't fit across my card.

Edited to Add: I really do need to start listening to my gut - because I truly do not like the banner - so here's a simpler attempt with another new toy that I got from Taylored Expressions - the star impression plate.  I like it MUCH better.



Card #1:
  • Stamps: Stampin' Up Go Graduation (from My Digital Studio so sized to fit), Taylored Expressions Pennant A la Carte
  • Ink: Stampin' Up markers in Poppy, Marina, Summer Sun, Lilac, copics for gray robes
  • Paper: Stampin' Up black, real red
  • Accessories: Taylored Expressions Pennant Border Die, Stampin' Up b/w gingham and lattice embossing folder
Card #2 uses Poppy Parade and the Taylored Expressions Stars Impression Plate

No comments:

Post a Comment