Saturday, April 9, 2011

It"s Pink Saturday!!

Happy Pink Saturday!! I know it is for me...This is the first day in months that I have been able to just awaken when my body felt like it...Ahhh...what a wonderful feeling! (I am so not a morning person) My little Bailey must have thought so too because he was right there with me. He was all cozied up with me in the bed...I really thought he would be out gallivanting elsewhere, but there he was, right next to me...still is, as a matter of fact... that's him to the right...he is on the floor next to me snuggling with my slipper. OK, so in honor of Pink Saturday, I may have doctored the picture a little bit...and given him a little bit of a pink hue...I think I like it! Bailey and I are going to spend the day together...Caitlin is working and the Hubby is out shopping...he is doing the marketing and such...He has been away all week, and what a week it has been around here! So I  have to tell you that I am ready for some R&R...

Baseball has started and my team, The Orioles, is 5-1 on the season so far so we are off to a good start...I am a real baseball fan at heart so I am in heaven now that the season is under way...It also does my heart good to see that my beloved baseball has embraced a cause so close to my heart...They do this every year and it warms my heart...Might warm my heart a little bit more if I had actually ever won said contest...just sayin'...I have a bunch of pink gear...

So...as I am nearing the end of my pink post for today, I'll leave you with two more images. I am off to peruse a few pink posts, maybe to grab my pink covered kindle and watch a few baseball games...my own Orioles are playing a single gate double header today!!  Go O's!
That image seemed an appropriate one for my theme today...lol...

But I think I'll actually leave you with this one...Have a Peacefully Pink Weekend everyone...

Joins us over at Beverly's howsweetthesound. for Pink Saturday! and Stay Pink Ya'll

No comments:

Post a Comment