Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Two exciting things:o)

My first very exciting thing is that I am being featured on Quiltstory today for the sock monkey blanket I made Blake!!!!!! I am so flattered and happy that Heather and Megan decided to feature Blake's blanket :o) Thank you so very much!!!!! Go check their site out it has lots of beautiful quilts and other inspiration too.






The second thing was yesterday we decided to round up the troops ( all two of them) and heard down to the Children's Museum in Short Pump. There are two Children's Museums in Richmond and if you have a child over the age of 4, I would bypass the Short Pump version. We made the best of it and had some fun.



Adam quickly found the digging area with some special surprises in the box.





Katy found the Art room



My beautiful girl



This is how she makes her flowers look almost look like Picasso's I love this method, it is very personal.


The favorite is the water area!



And this was my FAVORITE part of the trip!!!! Whole Foods is across the street!!!!!


Tonight is Quilting Guild and tomorrow is the National Zoo!!!!! Spring Break may be the end of me! 


Kim :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment