Sunday, April 10, 2011

Getting to know you Sunday!

Hi Everybody,
I'm trying something new this Sunday...So if you like, Click on the picture below and jump on in...just answer the questions below and let's get to know each other better!
Without further ado...

                                                            
                                              
1. Do you watch/read the news?
     Umm...well just a little in the morning while running around in a stupor getting ready for work and then I might catch a few alerts on my phone from a few places like CNN and the Washington post...Of couse there are my sports teams alerts too...

2. How would you describe your "look"?
          On a work day...medically correct...as in...scrubs...pink ones when possible...on a regular day...very pink!

3. Did you play sports in high school or college?
      Just a little! I was a fierce soccer player until sidelined by fractures in both shins...

4. Would you rather give up lipstick/gloss or high heels?
      Heels hands down...you will rarely catch me without my hot pink lipstick! Show Orchid by MAC

5. What's your favorite show to watch on tv?   NCIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Would you rather bake or cook? Neither


7. Shorts or skirts? Skirts...


8. What's your favorite scary movie? Sorry, I DO NOT do scary movies...

So...that's my story...What's yours? Oh, and another little tidbit...I just love the dots...



No comments:

Post a Comment