Saturday, August 31, 2013

Wanna Sketch: You're Boo-Tastic!

Just a quick card for this morning - I got the cutest Halloween set from Mama Elephant.  It's called Bootastic and is full of charming little Halloween characters.  I was following Lisa's sketch at dahlhouse designs so I put two of the cute characters together holding the broom.

Bootastic


Speaking of two cute characters - check out my two characters at their first marching band show last night.  This is the first year for the little one - he's actually an 8th grader but is allowed to march in the high school band.  The big one kept looking away from me so no good picture of him - he's a marching fanatic!!




  • Stamps: Mama Elephant Bootastic
  • Paper: white
  • Ink: Memento black, Copics
  • Accessories: Lil' Inkers Stitched Rectangles, MME Enamel Dots






No comments:

Post a Comment