Saturday, August 3, 2013

A Very Special Baby Girl

I bet everybody reading this knows Melissa over at Oh, Smudge! and from CASology.  Melissa has added a sweet baby girl to her wonderful family of three charming little gentlemen.  I first met Melissa as part of the first Dynamic Duos design team.  She went on to create CASology - one of the best challenges out there!  I love following her blog.  She's a wonderful cardmaker but she also offers little glimpses into her life with her Wordless Wednesday and her Happiness Is posts on Sundays.  CASology is hosting a baby shower for Melissa and little Bryna Kate.

Congratulations Melissa!!

Blessings
  • Stamps: My Favorite Things Embellished Eggs
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Barely Banana
  • Ink: Stampin' Up Barely Banana, Blushing Bride, Smoky Slate
  • Accessories: My Favorite Things Easter Elements dies, Mix and Match Banner Dies, Michales clear pearls, Papertrey Ink Impression Plate, Divine Twine Lemon Twine

No comments:

Post a Comment