Friday, August 30, 2013

Fab Friday: Truly Grateful

I had one of those wonderful Wednesday afternoons that I get to have once or twice a month - playing in a friend's craft room who has more "schtfuff" than I do!!  She hauls out stamps and supplies that are appropriate for the season and since she is a Fall/Halloween fanatic, we had plenty of fall colors surrounding us! (Check out the name of one of her blogs - A Nostalgic Halloween.)

She had gorgeous sample cards using paper adhered to coaster board for great dimensional diecuts and the negatives, so this card is definitely inspired by Kris.

Truly Grateful

I used the current sketch from Fab Friday.


Well, I finished up one of my class papers yesterday.  I'll finish the last few things in that class and submit that paper this morning - one down!  I have the research done for another paper but I am having a tough time getting started simply because I am completely uninterested in the topic.  I have until Sunday at midnight, but I was truly hoping to be done before that to have some break before the next classes start on Monday. So I'm posting this and then settling in in front of the computer - only coming up for air to get the kids up and off to school and then for the first high school football game (and more importantly marching band performance) tonight.  Fingers crossed it goes fast! I'd love a weekend of relaxed crafting before next week begins!
  • Stamps: Stampin' Up Wonderfall, Truly Grateful (sentiment)
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Crushed Curry, Sahara Sand, Sweater Weather dsp
  • Ink: Stampin' Up Pumpkin Pie, Chocolate Chip
  • Accessories: Stampin' Up Wonderfall Sizzix die, Houndstooth embossing folder, coaster board, Pumpkin Pie Chevron ribbon, Avery Elle sequins

No comments:

Post a Comment