Saturday, August 24, 2013

My Favorite Things: A very special BOO to you!

This is my second Halloween card this week.  It seems a little early...but they each worked perfectly for their respective challenges.  In this case, I am playing along with the sketch challenge at My Favorite Things.  It has a nice border strip - perfect for the fun trick-or-treat star border from this set. Plus, it gives me the chance to tell you that the coordinating pumpkin dies are on sale at MFT for $2.50 instead of $10 (the stamps are still full price). There are a bunch of other stamps and dies on sale right now for 50-75% off!!


A special BOO to you


  • Stamps: My Favorite Things Primitive Pumpkins
  • Paper: Papertrey Ink Smokey Shadow, Orange Zest, Doodlebug Designs Halloween Parade
  • Ink: Papertrey Ink Smokey Shadow, Orange Zest, Soft Stone
  • Accessories: My Favorite Things Primitive Pumpkins dies and Fishtail dies, white embossing powder, Hemptiques bright twine


No comments:

Post a Comment