Sunday, August 11, 2013

CAS on Sunday and a Fab Friday: Thx for being Wonderful

I know that I had said yesterday that I had finished my using my entire Paper Smooches order - and I had.  But when I started thinking about a card with a tag for CAS on Sunday and the sweet colors at Fab Friday, I knew that I was going to pull out another Paper Smooches set - Reflections.

thx for being onderful

I love these fun flowers.  They are a little bit funky (but not too much) and add a sweet touch to every card.  The dies make it so easy - although be warned, there are three sets of dies that coordinate with the set!


  • Stamps: Paper Smooches Reflections, Many Thanks
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Crumb Cake, Crisp Cantaloupe dsp
  • Ink: Stampin' Up Crumb Cake, Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding, So Saffron
  • Accessories: Paper Smooches Reflections dies, Papertrey Ink Tag Sale 3, Frayed Burlap Distress Stickles, Timeless Twine Krazy for Kraft, misc sequins

No comments:

Post a Comment