Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Curtain Call Reminder: Watermelon Wonder

Just a reminder - there's still time to play along at the current Curtain Call.  You have until August 10th at 8 a.m. CDT to be inspired by this picture:


I wanted to make a second card for this challenge.  My first card used Chinese lanterns (you'll have to check it out to see why I thought Chinese lanterns worked for this challenge!)  I definitely wanted to do a second card actually using a watermelon.  I wanted to stick with the gorgeous coral colors from the inspiration, but I have to tell you that my husband wandered by and told me something was serious wrong with the watermelon because it was orange!!

Tasted Watermelon coral

I'm using the fun fruit digis from Rockwell Designs (see the tabs across to access all of the digis)
But here's my deep, dark secret....I don't like watermelon...shhhhh...don't tell anyone!
  • Stamps: Rockwell Designs digital stamps
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Calypso Coral, New Leaf dsp
  • Ink: Memento black, Copics
  • Accessories: Avery Elle Sequins: Citrus and Lucky Blend, Lil' Inkers stitched rectangles and squares, Stampin' Up Calypso Coral twine

No comments:

Post a Comment