Thursday, August 15, 2013

CAS(E) this Sketch: You're a Super Star!

This is my second post today.
Curtain Call is just a post away!


It's time for a new sketch at CAS(E) this Sketch!  It's definitely a good one for letting your creativity and imagination run wild!



I ended up turning it into a square card.  I wanted to use that center die cut which reminds me of a marquee with neon lights all around it and it just wasn't quite big enough for a full-sized card.

A Super Star



I hope to see you playing along!!

  • Stamps: The Alley Way Stamps Admin One (you're a), Reel Time (Super Star), Good Point (arrows)
  • Paper: Astrobrights Glow Cardstock multipack
  • Ink: Hero Arts Neon Purple and Neon Blue
  • Accessories: Avery Elle Royal and Caribbean sequins, Taylored Expressions Impression Plate, Spellbinders Twisted Metal Tags & Accents

No comments:

Post a Comment