Monday, August 12, 2013

Seize the Sketch: You're a Star!

This is my second card for the very first sketch at Seize the Sketch.  I love the fun look of the diagonal lines.  This card came about because, as I was organizing a craft drawer, I found the roll of film washi hiding under my desk!!  And...the icing on the cake was this Bold Statements set by My Favorite Things that was stashed in my NBUS box (Never Before Used Schtuff)!

You're a Star
This was a double challenge for me because I do not do gold but I am seeing that it is trendy right now. I like it on other people's card but every time that I try to use it, it seems "heavy".   I really didn't have a choice on this card though, did I?  Film strip, star...it was crying out for gold!
  • Stamps: My Favorite Things Bold Statements
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Black and Gold
  • Ink: Versamark
  • Accessories: Washi Tapes: Queen & Co film strip and Pebbles black patterns, Stamp 'n Stuff Starry Nights embossing powder, My Favorite Things Speech Bubble Frame die, misc sequins

No comments:

Post a Comment