Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Rockwell's Pantone Color Challenge: Linen

I have missed a couple of colors in Jackie Rockwell's Pantone Color Challenge.  I'm definitely going to go back and pick them up - all of them stay open until September 22!  But this week's linen color really caught my eye.  It's not easy to do an entire card in linen but I thought it would work for a classic sympathy card.

Deepest Sympathy in Linen


Jackie's giving away a free blog header to one person who plays along with her challenges.  Check out my blog - it's Jackie's work - and I LOVE it!!

  • Stamps: Clearly Besotted Butterfly Additions, CD Stamps Easter Blessings (sentiment)
  • Paper: Papertrey Fine Linen
  • Ink: Papertrey Fine Linen
  • Accessories: Clearly Besotted Butterfly Die, May Arts twine, Tim Holtz Embossing folder, misc sequins

No comments:

Post a Comment