Friday, August 16, 2013

Paper Players with Sunday Stamps: Now and Always

I'm using a couple of new stamp sets, one of which is a set to create plaids so I had to go out and hunt down the prettiest color challenge that I could find - The Paper Players.  Then I wanted a simple sketch to show off the stamped plaid - Sunday Stamps.

Now and Always




The plaid set is very fun to work with.  A few of the stamps are single stripes and a few come in groups so it doesn't take long to put together a plaid background.  I have a lot of patterned paper but more often than not it seems overwhelming to page through it finding a match.  Now I can make my own!!

I had some exciting news yesterday - I get to guest over at Paper Smooches in September.  This just proves that NBUS works (thanks Darnell) because what really happened is that I had gotten a large order from Paper Smooches a couple of weeks ago and swore that I would use them all before they went into "the box" so the last few weeks have been heavy on Paper Smooches on my blog!!  Of course, and this won't surprise the truly addicted, I have another new order coming from Paper Smooches because I had to buy lots more stuff that would help me make great cards with the sets that I am getting free!  Sad, isn't it??
  • Stamps: My Favorite Things Grand Greetings, Plaid Background Builder
  • Paper: white
  • Ink: Stampin' Up Strawberry Slush, Crisp Cantaloupe, Pear Pizzazz
  • Accessories: Papertrey Ink buttons: Raspberry Fizz, Melon Berry, New Leaf




No comments:

Post a Comment