Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Merry Monday: Happy(?) or Stressed Out Holidays

I ran into Michaels last night for a bottle of Zip Dry glue with my coupon and this owl stamp jumped into my hands!!  His bugged-out eyes look just like mine during the lead-up to the holidays!!

Happy Holidays

I used the current sketch from Merry Monday.


I'm also submitting to Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes.

Just a quick post today - I'm still working on the final papers that I mentioned a few days ago.  They are going well - but they are just so big (and I'm just so obsessive) I'm sure I will take until the last minute to finish them up (Sunday by midnight).

  • Stamps: Stampendous Owl Tree, Simon Says Stamp Small Folded Banners Holiday
  • Paper: Papertrey Ink Dark Chocolate
  • Ink: Memento Black, Copics
  • Accessories: Simon Says Stamp banner dies, Martha Stewart twine, Stampin' Up embossing folder


No comments:

Post a Comment