Just a few more details.
- The little ghost is from Papertrey Ink but it's last year's ghost from the Happy Haunting set (not this year's polka dot ghost). I had the die from last year but didn't have the stamp set. As I was loading the new ghost into my cart last week, I decided I probably should get last year's set instead to go with my die - so old set...new to me!
- The Hero Arts set is older. It's called Scary and is currently 40% off at Ellen Hutson's store.
- The sequins are also from Ellen Hutson and are going to be my favorite for Halloween. They are actually the Iridescent Chocolate sequins but the iridescence flashes purples, blues and greens!
- The chevron dies are my favorite thing from the most recent release at My Favorite Things. The set comes with different lengths and spacing.
I hope you all play along this week. Remember...this sketch is for inspiration...it doesn't need to be a speech bubble!!
- Stamps: Papertrey Ink Happy Haunting, Hero Arts Scary
- Paper: Papertrey Ink Limeade Ice, Orange Zest, Black
- Ink: black
- Accessories: Papertrey Ink Happy Haunting, My Favorite Things Peek-a-Boo Chevrons, Martha Stewart Crystal Fine Glitter, Ellen Hutson Iridescent Chocolate sequins