Thursday, August 29, 2013

CAS(E) this Sketch! love & kisses

It's time for a new sketch at CAS(E) this Sketch!.  For some reason this simple sketch gave me headaches.  I think it's the placement of those two little buttons in the center.  I wanted to put them near the top or the bottom, but I challenged myself to make it work. (That's why they call these challenges!!!)


I just got the Paper Smooches set We Connect.  It's a set of love words and three fun ampersands (plus dies).  I got the entire set for the ampersands.  Sad, huh?  So I figured I had better use the words right away so they actually see ink!

love & kisses


And look...my embellies are in the middle - just where they are in the sketch!

I guarantee that the rest of the design team didn't have much trouble with the sketch as there are amazing cards in the gallery.  Check it out at CAS(E) this Sketch! then be sure to play along!

(I'm also submitting this to the Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes challenge.)

  • Stamps: Paper Smooches We Connect, Art Impressions Lips
  • Paper: Papertrey Ink Smokey Shadow, Simple Stories 24/7 dsp
  • Ink: Papertrey Ink Smokey Shadow, Pure Poppy
  • Accessories: Papertrey Ink Fine Linen button, MME enamel dots, Divine Twine Black Licorice

No comments:

Post a Comment