Tuesday, August 6, 2013

An Amazing Crafting Morning


Photo: I got to hang out with these awesome ladies today.. This is why I love blogland..

I am still giddy from an amazing morning of crafting with a fun and talented group of cardmakers and bloggers.  They are as amazing in person as they are on their blogs. We talked and laughed and shared and did a bit of crafting.  Can you believe that I rubbed elbows with Laurie Willison,  me, Tenia Nelson (both from Curtain Call), Annette Allen (who recently moved to Colorado - we were on the TAWS design team together), Wida MillerCeal Pritchett (we were on Sweet 'n Sassy together), Lisa PetrellaMichelle Gross (owner of CAS-ual Fridays stamps), and Alyssa Scritchfield (not pictured).  I am hoping just a little bit of their talent rubbed off on me!

I went prepared to get a lot of cards made.  Not so much...too busy sharing stories and trying other people's stuff.  But here is one of the cards that I managed to finish up.

Warm and Fuzzy Hugs

I realized a little late that it doesn't read quite like I wanted it to.  I put two stamps together "warm & fuzzy" and "hugs" to get "warm & fuzzy hugs".  But after I got the picture taken, I realized that what it really reads is "warm fuzzy & hugs".  But that little guy is just too darn not to post!
  • Stamps: Paper Smooches Party Posse, Sentiment Sampler
  • Paper: MME Fine & Dandy True Blue
  • Ink: Memento Black and Copics
  • Accessories: Simon Says Stamp word bubble dies, Freckled Fawn wood veneer, Lil' Inkers stitched rectangles, The Twinery Caribbean Twine


No comments:

Post a Comment