Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Clearly Besotted: With Love

I finally have stamps from Clearly Besotted.  I don't know what has taken me so long - they are truly lovely.  I used their feather set here and for today I am using Blooming Marvelous (which also has a great sunflower for all) and Butterfly Wishes Additions (you have to love a gingham butterfly).

With Love

My card uses the colors from the current challenge over on the Clearly Besotted Blog.


I'm heading out soon for coffee with a dear lady who has had a rough year culminating with the loss of her garden in a hailstorm last week.  These aren't the types of flowers we grow here in Parker, Colorado, but I think these cheerful colors will be just perfect for a pick-me-up card!
  • Stamps: Clearly Besotted Blooming Marvelous, Butterfly Wishes Additions
  • Paper: Papertrey Ink Soft Stone
  • Ink: Stampin' Up Pistachio Pudding, Hero Arts Soft Cantaloupe, Memento Lady Bug, Papertrey Ink Lavender Moon and Smokey Slate
  • Accessories: Clearly Besotted Blooming Marvelous and Butterfly dies, My Favorite Things Fishtail dies and Fancy Flourish, Lifestyle Crafts embossing folder, Hemptique 10-lb twine from Bright multi-pack


No comments:

Post a Comment