Friday, August 23, 2013

Catered Crop: I am HERE!!

This week at Catered Crop, we are having a Map It Recipe Swap.

I decided that I needed to go shopping for this one.  I just had to head over to Archivers and I picked up map paper and compass charms.  I knew that I had sailboats and pirate ships and race cars - all of which could go with a map.

Then I had a brainstorm - I don't have those very often.  I am good at following trends and getting ideas from other brilliant crafters, but in general, if a challenge says "map", my card has a "map"!!  I saw a set of stamps with little houses that looked like they were drawn by a child - and a whole different type of map popped into my head.

Dear Santa, I am HERE!

Dear Santa close

This is most definitely a very important type of map!!

I hope to see you play along!
  • Stamps: Amy Tangerine Hey There, sentiment is computer generated
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Smoky Slate, Real Red, Simple Stories diagonal red
  • Ink: Papertrey Ink Soft Stone, Hero Arts Soft Granite, Stampin' Up Smokey Slate
  • Accessories: Basic Grey Carte Postale Wood Die cuts (coated with red tinsel embossing powder), My Favorite Things fishtail dies and Snowdrifts die, Stampin' Up snowflake sizzlit, Cuttlebug embossing folder, Martha Stewart Crystal Fine Glitter

No comments:

Post a Comment