Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Color Throwdown: Happy Birthday Feathers

I recently broke down and bought two different feather sets.  Then...even though I just purchased those...I had to get the truly cute feathers that just came out from WPlus9.  It's a truly fun set with great patterns and also coordinating dies!  The colors from color throwdown were just begging to be used on these funky feathers!

Happy Birthday Feathers

Plus, I had just organized my Stampin' Up inks (all 113 of them) and I knew that I still had the old color Pixie Pink so I couldn't miss this challenge!!


  • Stamps: WPlus9 Fanciful Feathers, Strictly Sentiments 1
  • Paper: Papertrey Ink Soft Stone
  • Ink: Stampin' Up Turquoise, Melon, Pacific, Tangerine and Pixie, Distress Ink Pumice Stone
  • Accessories: WPlus9 Fanciful Feathers die, The Twinery Pink Sorbet



No comments:

Post a Comment